READ THE DESCRIPTION IN FULL BEFORE YOU ORDER
1 x Piece of Fake Glass, safe to use on skin, flexible, and ideal to use with prosthetics.
★★★ BEFORE YOU ORDER ★★★
- Read the description in full.
- Please keep in mind the Processing and Shipping times. Shipping times apply once the product has been processed and shipped.
- Make sure that your address is correct (also at your end, ie.: letterbox label name, PO number, etc).
- Make sure you understand all options, descriptions, and terms.
- If you have any special requests (ie: quicker processing times, 1-day delivery’s, etc) please ask BEFORE you purchase.
★★★ DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT & GUIDELINES ★★★
These fake glass panels are made of silicone, therefore they are flexible, and you can break it down to make it look like shattered glass. It won't cut you or pierce you, it's soft rubber silicone! :)
Each listing is for ONE piece of Fake Glass of around 7cm x 7cm, weighting 17-19grs. Please note that these sizes vary as the glass is made in a larger container and cut down. The panels may be sent either full or with some pieces already broken down. Thickness also varies, but it will be at least as thick as shown in the pictures.
Easy to use and glue down with prosthetic glues such as Pros-Aide, Sil-key, Thelesis, etc.
1 ★WHOLE PIECE - as mentioned above, the piece is 7x7cm,weighting 17-19grs. It's shipped in a "do not bend" rigid envelope (if postal services handle it so the piece doesn't arrive as a whole, I CANNOT take responsibility for that). Please note that you ideally want to get this fake glass to break it yourself and use it for SFX makeup and such.
2 ★SHARDS - this is the SAME quantity of fake glass as the whole panel one, weighting 17-19grs, only that it's already broken into shards so you can start using it straight away!
★★★ DELIVERY & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ★★★
- I process all orders within 3-5 working days (not weekends).
- Orders to outside the UK are shipped via Standard International post and it takes 7 - 14 working days to arrive (but in my experience, they take longer). Any other delivery methods will be covered by the buyer (get in touch if you need a different postal method).
- UK delivery is FREE and ships 2nd Class via Royal Mail. Any other delivery methods will be covered by the buyer (get in touch if you need a different postal method).
- No invoice included in the packaging.
- Please note that, per Etsy terms and conditions, the BUYER is responsible for all import charges in keeping with the laws of their country.
- RETURNS - I accept returns of unused products, and I will refund the cost of the product (NOT the shipping) once the product has been received.
★★★ NOTE ★★★
- Personalised items may not be returned or refunded.
- All correspondence is via Etsy convo - If you purchase as a Guest Buyer, I might contact you by email if you don’t receive the messages I sent you via Etsy.
- Any extra costs of different postal services (ie, priority, tracked, signed for, etc) are to be covered by the buyer and it will be paid via Paypal or as a new listing just for the customer.
- When you purchase a product, you agree to the policies of the shop and it means you’ve read all descriptions and policies, and that you agree to them.
··☆·· Please note that I'm a recycling/vegetarian-friendly small freelance business. This means: for SFX I only use silicone, never gelatine, and vegan-friendly brushes and paints for pre-painted orders; also I don't include the invoices as you have those already in your Etsy order, to minimize paper waste, and sometimes I will repurpose packaging when adequate to be repurposed.
As I mentioned above, please note that I'm only a freelance 1-person business trying to survive in these uncertain times after my jobs were canceled. Let's be all nice to each other! :) ··☆··
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.