READ DESCRIPTION IN FULL BEFORE YOU ORDER
1x Large Realistic Bite Wound (human) Prosthetic Appliance (unpainted).
The listing is for the prosthetic ONLY.
★★★ BEFORE YOU ORDER ★★★
- Shipping is STANDARD, unless you purchase tracked/express specifically.
- Shipping times apply ONLY AFTER the product has been processed and shipped.
- Make sure that your address is correct.
- Make sure you understand all options, descriptions, and terms. There are pictures of the prosthetics so you can check the tones and sizes. Tones may vary due to different pigment batches from the pigments suppliers.
- Shipping within the UK - is FREE and ships 2nd Class via Royal Mail.
- Refunds can be done in full MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. When you buy a product from this shop, you AGREE TO THIS and all other terms and conditions.
- SUPER IMPORTANT! ----- Encapsulated silicone prosthetics are meant to be used straight away - not to be stored! If you store them for a very long period of time, the silicone will lose its elasticity and the cap plastic will harden.
★★★ DELIVERY & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ★★★
-----Estimated Standard Shipping Times AFTER PROCESSING TIMES-----
UK: 4-5 working days (free, 2nd class)
International: 10-14 working day
International Tracked: 7-10 working days
★★★ DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT & GUIDELINES ★★★
- Encapsulated unpainted silicone prosthetics, in a cap plastic that needs to be dissolved with 99% Isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
- NOT reusable precisely because you'll need to dissolve the edges to blend them, and get professional results!
- You will need to match the colours of the prosthetic and your skin tones (even when pre-painted!).
- Easy to glue, use Pros-Aid or any other glue for prosthetics.
- You will need IPA-activated palettes such as Skin Illustrator, Neill Gorton's palettes, MrDashbo, or other brands (there are many options available!) to paint them
If you haven't applied silicone prosthetics before, feel free to message me and I'll guide you in how to dissolve the edges, and glue them properly (I will send you some videos and references).
★★★ IMPORTANT ★★★
IF YOU PURCHASE PREPAINTED, you still need to match the edges and the prosthetic to the specific tone you are applying it on.
- No invoice is included in the packaging.
- Please note that, per Etsy terms and conditions, the BUYER is responsible for all import charges in keeping with the laws of their country.
- RETURNS - I accept returns of unused products, and I will refund the cost of the product (NOT the shipping) once the product has been received. Personalized items may not be returned or refunded.
- Any extra costs of different postal services (ie, priority, tracked, signed for, etc) are to be covered by the buyer and it will be paid via Paypal or as a new listing just for the customer.
- When you purchase a product, you agree to the policies of the shop and it means you’ve read all descriptions and policies, and that you agree to them.
··☆·· Please note that I'm a recycling/vegetarian-friendly small freelance business. This means: for SFX I only use silicone, never gelatine, and vegan-friendly brushes and paints for pre-painted orders; also I don't include the invoices as you have those already in your Etsy order, to minimize paper waste, and sometimes I will repurpose packaging when adequate to be repurposed ··☆··
Human bite - large
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.